Monday, September 17, 2012

Paranoia

Here is a top five list of things that make me paranoid:

1. The foreign ladies at nail salons. You know that they are talking about you.

2. Walking up the stairs at school with a skirt on. There's most definitely some little perv under there.

3. When taking off in an airplane and you've seen the first Final Destination movie and everything seems like a sign that you are all going to die.

4. Hearing your name in a conversation and thinking, oh my goodness they are talking about me.

5. Sending a text about someone to someone else, then freaking out that you might have accidentally sent it to that person.

6. Thinking that people will hate my last minute, crammed for time blogs

I know that was six things, not five. I knew you'd notice my flaws. That's number seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment