Saturday, January 12, 2013

Revival

Does anyone else find it astounding how God's love can reach so many people, yet every person's testimony is starkly different? Not one person's path to finding salvation is exactly like another. This concept is absolutely beautiful to me.
We are each allowed to have a unique and personal relationship with God. Whether we choose to accept it and live our lives accordingly is 100% on us. He wants our whole hearts, but sometimes we don't realize He'll accept them in whatever condition they're in.

"Oh, praise the one who paid my debt
And raised this life up from the dead."

When I first heard these lyrics in the song "Jesus Paid it All," something struck a chord in me. It was telling me that God will revive me from whatever low place I've been, or ever will be. And that Jesus already paid for my sins and deserves all of the glory I can give Him. I knew that I never wanted to return back to the point in my life where I didn't accept that as the truth. God is by my side, and will continue lift me up whenever I reach out.

"Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow."

Psalm 80:18
Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will call on your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment